An exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee.
Our mission is to be a better kind of music business.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
- We are looking for a Manager, Income Tracking – Sub-Publishing to join the Incoming Tracking & Audit team based in our Paddington office.
- This role is responsible for the detection and recovery of missing income streams, ensuring that income due to BMG’s clients for use of their songs in film or TV gets paid timely and accurately.
- Monitor BMG’s sub-publishing revenue streams
- Analyse sub-pub statements and determine revenue trends
- Verify that BMG gets paid for concerts in sub-publishing territories (live performance)
- Ensure the synch rights issued to sub-publishers get accounted
- Detect and claim missing income with sub-publishing partner
- Channel queries for missing income from affiliate offices to the sub-publisher
- Support BMG’s sub-publishing team with income analysis reports
- Work closely with BMG’s Income Tracking teams across all international territories
- Liaise with external collection societies and sub-publishing network
- Experience in data analysis and an understanding of society collections and distributions
- Experience working within an international music publishing environmental is desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A love for music!
- Competitive salary of £35,000 per annum
- A fun and sociable office environment
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development
- Artist showcases
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
How to apply
If you are passionate about music and want to join the world’s fastest growing music company click Apply Now!