We are looking for a Manager Digital Sales and Marketing for Spain and Italy to join our team in Madrid or Milano.
To develop, manage and drive the digital sales and marketing strategy for BMG’s Spain and Italy businesses and relationships with the DSP’s, digital marketing / social media platforms and tools in order to maximize sales and streaming revenues for all local frontline, local catalogue and international releases. This includes for example:
- Develop, manage and support the digital sales and marketing strategy for BMG’s Frontline, Catalogue and inbound international repertoire for Spain and Italy
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all digital platforms and partners
- Lead and support digital marketing, social media campaign and advertising initiatives around music releases for BMG’s national and international artist roster in Spain & Italy
- Build and maintain service driven and collaborative relationships with internal teams, including Executive Team, Frontline, Catalogue, International, Digital Marketing, Production, Creative and A&R
- Be a key member of BMG’s global digital marketing and sales team and help to strategize and execute international key priorities and exchange initiatives
- You have 3-5 years of solid experience of working in the digital sales and digital marketing sector at a known label and/or digital service partner
- You are passionate about music and have exceptional creative, analytic, communication and presentation skills
- You have experience in working with creative talents and in dealing with them and their management
- You are experienced in working with general music industry related data and analytic tools (Chartmetric, Soundcharts, CrowdTangle, OCC, Nielsen, etc.)
- You are fluent in Spanish, Italian and English
- You are open for frequent travelling within both countries
What you should know about us
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee. Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us. We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group, G&J and Arvato.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.