We are looking for a Manager (f/m/d) Digital Advertising (Europe) to join our Global Digital Partnerships and Strategy team in Berlin. BMG’s digital team is always growing, evolving and innovating across digital marketing, streaming, insights & analytics and business development. Aligned globally but based within all areas of the company, BMG digital offers a different dynamic for team members, inviting them to help shape an international system and share innovation and skills.
In this role, you’ll be a hub function for digital advertising in Europe, working on projects from both new and catalogue recordings and contributing to special projects across BMG’s new business interests. You’ll be planning and executing digital advertising and managing BMG’s advertising accounts and relationships. A forward thinking and strategic approach to advertising is crucial, as well as strong organizational and technical skills.
- Run digital advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Display, Google Search, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. across GSA, Nordics, Benelux, France, Spain, Italy and more as required
- Manage business managers and campaigns directly and keep an organized system and structure of work, with responsibility for how those accounts are maintained
- Work with the digital marketing teams to find the correct digital advertising solutions and provide flexible and artist friendly solutions for advertising in line with BMG’s core values of fairness, transparency and service
- Manage advertising relationships with partners like Facebook, Google and TikTok, keeping up to date with changes and updates
- Provide education and innovation throughout the digital business in the field of digital advertising
- Provide reporting on all digital advertising campaigns, both during and after the campaigns
- Work on best practices for a digital advertising system, including cookie less solutions, data capture, tools and innovation, and find ways to track, valuate and correlate advertising data with conversion, streaming and sales data
- You gained hands-on campaign and digital media planning experience in the media and entertainment sector.
- You have comprehensive knowledge and a deep understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and other advertising platforms, with the ability to learn how to navigate new platforms quickly.
- Being passionate about innovation in digital advertising, you keep up with current trends and changes.
- You have a talent for organization and a structured working style.
- Your English skills are excellent. German is desirable and/or any other European language skills are a plus.
- Ideally, you have specific music industry experience. Familiarity with task management systems is also a plus.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- Benefits like a bright and newly renovated office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, home office regulations and many more
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.