An exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
BMG – The New Music Company
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee.
Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager – World Circuit. World Circuit Records is based at BMG UK in Paddington, and is part of the company’s recorded music department alongside labels like Trojan, Mute, Infectious and Salsoul and artists as varied as Kylie Minogue, Alt J, Black Sabbath, Fatboy Slim, Nick Cave and the Kinks.
We are looking for someone to join the team to plan and execute marketing campaigns for World Circuit’s new signings as well as acclaimed artists such as Ali Farka Toure, Toumani Diabate, Orchestre Baobab and the record-breaking Buena Vista Social Club. This will include overseeing the label’s playlists, website and socials and working with external companies and artists on PR and marketing.
- Overseeing the marketing of new releases, catalogue titles and playlists through social and paid promotion
- Ensuring an active social media presence using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You will be an experienced marketeer currently working in PR, live music, music management, arts & entertainment or of course a record label!
- Interested in world and / or roots-based music (country, jazz, blues etc)
- Previous experience in marketing and social media
- Previous copy writing experience
- Confident team player
- Hard working & pro-active
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
How to apply
If you are passionate about music and want to join the world’s fastest growing music company Apply now!