Come As You Are.
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our UK Human Resources team on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a 5 strong HR team, passionate about people and promoting an inclusive work environment. You will be a motivated and solution-orientated recruiter who takes pride in their work and is passionate about providing a best in class recruitment service to hiring managers and candidates alike.
YOUR MISSION AT BMG:
You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment lifecycle across all roles within our growing teams in the UK & supporting US recruitment.
You will be key to finding the best talent for BMG and you will be a valued and trusted member of the team. Working closely with stakeholders at all levels, you’ll be identifying, engaging and assessing talent across all departments on a wide variety of roles including; Finance, Royalties, Marketing, Sync, Legal and Tech – to name a few!
- Manage candidates and support hiring managers through the hiring process from initial job brief to onboarding with support from HR BP’s.
- Review processes to ensure recruitment and selection procedures continuously meet best practice, company policy and are in line with inclusive hiring strategy.
- Create strong relationships with prospective candidates and build a high quality talent pool.
- Manage key internal relationships with stakeholders and wider employee’s, being visible within the business as a go to for recruitment matters.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and provide efficient service to meet their needs.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create individual recruitment & selection strategies and assessment criteria.
- Work collaboratively with the HR team and hiring managers to understand the business and its resourcing needs.
- Promote vacancies internally and manage internal application process.
- Manage and screen all incoming applications.
- Organise and conduct interviews alongside Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners.
- Manage the offer process – agree package, provide appropriate contract and benefit details with support from HR BP’s.
- Manage our Applicant Tracking System; work closely with key stakeholders to train and maximise potential of the system.
- Ensure all systems, trackers and databases are updated regularly.
- Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics as well as external and internal candidates, answering questions, supporting throughout the recruitment process and providing feedback post interview.
US & APAC
- Support with administration of US recruitment with US Senior Talent Acquisition Manger and APAC Recruitment with Senior Manager – Human Resources.
- Support with CV sifting.
- Organise and schedule interviews.
- Support with positing job adverts on internal systems and external job boards.
You will be a diligent and motivated recruitment expert, passionate about business partnering and ensuring an inclusive hiring process from start to finish.
- Proven track record of working across full-cycle talent acquisition and sourcing talent.
- Ability to juggle multiple and conflicting priorities and job requisitions.
- Ability to engage and partner with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experienced interviewer.
- Passionate about DE&I and ensuring an inclusive hiring best practice.
- Self-starter, ability to act creatively and drive change.
- Team player – understanding of the importance of collaborating effectively with hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Consultative, solution orientated approach.
- Service driven.
- Passionate about music!
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave, plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year and an extra day for your birthday!
- Flexible working opportunities
- 6 months full pay for all parents regardless of gender and sexual orientation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subscription to Headspace
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment!
Founded in 2008, BMG is the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3m songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters are attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.