We are looking for an International Digital Sales Manager (f/m/d) to join our Recordings Team in Berlin. You are a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
As a key member of the Digital Sales Team you will develop, manage and drive the Digital Sales strategy and performance for the territories where BMG does not have staff on the ground in order to maximize digital revenues for both catalogue and frontline releases. This exciting task requires excellent communication skills to align with the international teams and at the same time the ability to work independently and develop relationships and market insights from scratch.
Your main tasks are split into 3 working fields:
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with the key digital partners in different territories e.g. Spotify, Apple, Deezer, Amazon
- You will work closely with the global Digital Sales & Marketing Teams and our distribution partner
- Warner/ADA to exploit our Frontline and Catalogue repertoire globally and play an important role in expanding our international footprint
Leveraging Sales and Marketing Campaigns
You will execute and expand streaming campaigns in close cooperation with our international teams
You will be responsible for developing and compiling sales tools such as newsletters and pitch decks to communicate new release information and marketing updates to the above-mentioned partners
Reporting and Analysis
You are responsible for regular sales and streaming reporting for colleagues and artist managements
You derive suitable recommendations from the monitoring and analysis of the digital performance of our repertoire
- You have successfully completed your studies in the fields of marketing or music & creative industries and work experience with music streaming platforms and/or experience in the fields of recorded music, artist management or digital marketing
- You can manage to stay in sync with the rest of the team by being an excellent pro-active communicator
- You are very organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- You can execute opportunities as they arise together with the rest of our team, even under tight deadlines
- You have a broad repertoire knowledge as well as a good understanding of different subcultures
- You are fluent in English, German or any additional language is a plus
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and LinkedIn Learning
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
What you should know about us
BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed no more than 10 years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. Please feel free to apply either in German or in English. We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.