BMG is looking for a dynamic and experienced Finance Manager to join its Finance Recordings Catalogue team in London.
The role requires a highly committed team player who is keen to be part of a fast growing music company.
- Financially managing and reporting duties for BMG’s UK catalogue business.
- Partnering with various teams providing month end reports and insight into key release catalogue P&L’s.
- Reviewing, posting and authorizing monthly nominal journals.
- Analysing monthly results identifying trends, variances and risks.
- Use of the Magnitude consolidation system to upload data from SAP for head office.
- Completion of quarterly Profit Share provision calculations.
- Assisting and reviewing the quarterly stock revaluation.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Liaising with external auditors.
- Working with creative teams to provide forecasts for all key release projects.
- Owning and improving release tracker spreadsheets to reflect changing business requirements.
- Completing digital revenue analysis and presenting the findings to senior management
- Managing an assistant finance manager.
- Qualified Accountant 2-3 years post qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Music industry experience desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a high volume transaction environment.
- Ability to coach and develop junior team members.
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience for this role please email [email protected] with your CV and a covering email.
We look forward to hearing from you!