We are currently looking for a qualified Finance Manager to support BMG’s Recordings Finance business within its worldwide hub, based in London. This is a newly created role and the successful candidate must be highly organised and used to dealing both with detailed general ledger bookings and producing summary financial reports and commentary.
- Supporting both the Frontline and Catalogue business by providing an overview of worldwide revenues and costs flowing through the UK Hub
- Performing and distributing intercompany matrices for major income sources
- Performing and distributing intercompany matrix recharges for major cost sources
- Preparing and performing detailed journal bookings for hub matrices in SAP
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Providing summary reports and commentary based on monthly matrix outputs
- Being first point of contact dealing with requests and queries from other BMG territories
- Addressing accounting and reporting queries from local recordings team and other international affiliates
- Supporting central stock management and financial control of global manufacturing agreements
- Maintaining financial control of global recordings licensing team activity
- Providing general support to Senior Director Recordings
- Financial reporting and spreadsheet modelling experience
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Practiced at working to tight deadlines
- Clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG. The New Music Company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV and a covering email to: [email protected]
BMG are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 6th November 2017