BMG is looking for a Director – Group Income Tracking & Royalty Audit to join the Income Tracking, Royalties & Audit team based within its Paddington office.
This is a new role in the UK and reports into the Senior Vice President, Group Income Tracking and Royalty Audit.
The working hours are from 10am – 6pm, Monday – Friday and the salary is dependent on experience.
- 5 years in recorded music and/or music publishing; ideally in Income Tracking or Royalty Audit.
- Leadership experience in previous roles
- Knowledge of recovering/claiming income for all major income types
- Experience working with Non-US/UK partners (affiliate offices, sub-publishers, etc.)
- Highly organised and ambitious team player who’s up for a challenge
- Advanced Excel skills
- A love of music!
- To support and expedite the detection and recovery of missing revenue streams across recorded/publishing, income types, sources and territories.
- To work closely with BMG’s Tracking teams worldwide and other departments (e.g. Finance, Creative, Royalty) regarding revenue collection & earnings projection
- Lead a team to provide world class service to clients