Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager (m/f/x) to join our International Frontline Repertoire team. You are a highly committed, pro-active and reliable professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than ten years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of- the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
Your primary tasks will include the followings:
- Develop and execute digital marketing timelines & campaign strategies to successfully grow music streams, downloads, video views, social media engagement, and an overall digital creative vision for superstar, established and emerging artists
- Manage online advertising budget and implement strategic plans for each release, generating innovative ideas and approaches that effectively target the core consumer via Facebook, Google, Snap Inc. and more
- Maintain strong relationships with repertoire owners, BMG affiliates and artist managers, and digital partners to be viewed as a resource for best practices and implementing digital marketing strategies for each new and developing act
- Provide support in creative idea generation for digital marketing in the development of comprehensive social media, marketing and advertising plans
- Measuring and analyze results of social media and online marketing campaign effectively & identifying points that need improvement or adjustment
- Conceive, budget, and effectively execute digital paid media campaigns with Project Manager and Media Planners/Buyers
- Prepare & analyze digital marketing and promotion summaries across all online properties, to repertoire owners and project manager and others as needed; ensure audience development and growth with measurable positive online engagement
- Advanced level of artist relations and/or third-party distribution experience in a consumer- focused environment
- At least 3 years of international working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in the strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns, as well as pitching proposals for prospective clients (please be prepared to provide examples of or discuss campaigns you’ve worked on)
- Strong experience and knowledge in digital paid media strategy, planning, execution and analysis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience in creating engaging and impactful visual content across multiple formats and distribution channels
- Strong understanding of current technology, digital developments, and the digital music landscape
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Occasional in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested?
Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right Person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply in either German or English. www.bmg.com