We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Madrid or Milano. You are a highly committed, pro-active and reliable professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
Your main responsibilities involve developing, managing and driving the digital marketing strategy and campaigns for Spain and Italy. This includes for example:
- Thinking creatively to manage an artist’s online presence, including tone of voice and online appearance in order to provide dynamic campaigns that stand out
- Managing social media strategy and implementation as well as creating content for posts
- Running digital advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube and more via BMG’s in-house systems
- Utilizing wider opportunities and tools to maximize artist visibility or style online, including influencer campaigns, media partnerships and marketing opportunities
- Working hand in hand with product management and marketing teams to deliver creative alignment with campaign strategy
- Building strong relationships with artist managers and artists directly to provide knowledge, resource and advice on digital marketing
- Managing and building relationships with key campaign and platform partners
- Providing frequent and relevant reporting on all aspects including social media statistics, advertising performance and other analytics to colleagues, artist managers and campaign partners
- Being part of a global digital team, communicating with international colleagues and contributing ideas to BMG globally
- You were able to gain solid professional experience in the digital marketing sector or the music industry.
- You have a good understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and booking advertising with both.
- Your strengths include creative and analytic thinking. Additionally, you have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have experience in working with all main social media platforms and in Adobe Creative Suite programs like Photoshop and Premiere.
- You are familiar with smart-linking tools like Linkfire and have a good knowledge of analytic tools as well as of targeting and retargeting strategies.
- Given the international nature of this position, you are fluent in English as well as both Spanish and Italian.
- Last but not least: You are passionate about music, the artists we work for and excited about being part of a global team!
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.)
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.