We are hiring!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing Catalogue Digital Marketing team in our London office!
It’s our job to connect our deep repertoire of anthems, dance-flooring fillers and chart-toppers, with the people who love and adore them on repeat… regardless of the platform, they choose to consume them on. You’ll be responsible for creating and managing innovative digital marketing campaigns that are executed globally; covering both UK repertoire and international artists.
Your Mission at BMG.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing creative digital marketing plans and strategies that increase overall consumption for our repertoire and deepen the connection between our artists and their fans and followers.
- Creatively and efficiently manage an artist’s online presence, including tone of voice and online appearance in order to provide dynamic campaigns that stand out.
- Social media strategy, including structuring and creating social media campaigns with the artist and artist management.
- Work hand in hand with product management and marketing teams to deliver creative alignment with campaign strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage online advertising campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Google Adwords and other platforms in line with BMG’s in-house strategy.
- Create, or managing the creation of, online content & assets i.e. social images and video, websites, landing pages or marketing activations.
- Build strong relationships with artist managers and artists directly to provide knowledge, resource and advice on digital marketing.
- Manage and build relationships with key campaign partners i.e. social media influencers, web and asset development.
- Manage and build relationships with key platform partners i.e. Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Triller, etc.
- Provide frequent and relevant reporting on all aspects including social media statistics, advertising performance and other analytics to colleagues, artist managers and campaign partners.
- Work on day-to-day digital operations, including smart linking, channel uploads, content management, etc.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing or social media role, focusing on media or entertainment.
- Experience and knowledge of Facebook business manager.
- Digital advertising experience in Facebook Business & Google Ads.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
- Technical understanding of Adobe suite programs – especially Photoshop, Premiere & After Effects.
- Knowledge of ECRM (Mailchimp, etc.)
- Collaborative and creative
- Strong relationship building skills
- Organised with the ability to work towards deadlines
It’s a plus if you also have…
- Previous experience in a digital marketing or social media role at a record label, artist management company or music focused digital agency.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Passion for and knowledge of the music industry, including being well versed with a variety of genres.
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subscription to Headspace
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
Founded in 2008, BMG is already the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 19 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3m songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.