We are looking for a Digital Insights & Analytics Manager (f/m/d) to join our Global Digital Partnerships & Strategy Department in Berlin. You are a highly committed, pro-active and ambitious professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company and eager to grow into new responsibilities and leadership.
- Support the development and management of the global insights & analytics team and strategy for BMG Recorded businesses in order to maximize digital sales and streaming revenues for all frontline, catalogue and international releases.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and act as a data storyteller by creating artist overviews, audience insights and platform deep-dives.
- Support the global marketing & digital teams in identifying industry trends, relevant technology advancements and commercial performance, as well as gathering global insights to further enhance understanding and implement data-driven marketing. strategies.
- Analyze social and streaming data, build metrics to measure KPIs and work closely with relevant departments to further amplify consumer engagement.
- Extract, manipulate, analyze, interpret and present data insights on marketing initiatives, repertoire performance and opportunities, consumer behavior and performance of digital partners.
- Turn business questions into clear analytical problems and find answers by collating & analyzing data from multiple sources, tools and platforms.
- You are a digital native with a creative, commercial and analytical mind: passionate about data, insights and research.
- You have experience in drawing insights and formulating recommendations from data and know how to build bridges between data and vision.
- You like to digest complex datasets and have a high level of excel skills with data analysis and report creation experience.
- You have experience with SQL coding or show an interest in developing your skills in this area.
- You have the ability to multi-task, ensure meticulous attention to detail, manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure within demanding timeframes.
- You are a strong communicator and presenter with very good English skills who is confident to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good knowledge about digital businesses, consumer trends, social media and the music industry.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- Benefits like an office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, Work from Home regulations and many more
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.)
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.