We’re looking for a visual storyteller and content creator to help shape BMG’s voice online. Your core responsibility will be to create and distribute content across BMG’s internal and external platforms, including our websites, intranet and social media. You will act as our in-house expert on technologies used to create and distribute content (content management system, photo and video editing, social media management, community management etc). Additionally you will be the go-to person for the consistent execution of our brand identity across the organization.
- Creating visually-driven and narrative content of the highest quality, well-structured, up-to-date and accurate which supports and drives BMG’s corporate communications strategy
- Purpose build engaging content for platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube as part of a content strategy
- Managing content creation & distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic and improve SEO
- Serving as coordinator, commissioner, and project manager, overseeing the work of other writers and editors
- Producing content schedules, audits and performance analytics
- Coordinate and collaborate with label and territory digital marketing teams and be part of BMG’s global digital team
- In-house expert in our CMS, producing user guides and delivering training
- Taking responsibility for policing and advising on the consistent application of BMG’s brand identity
- Maintaining and updating BMG`s brand guidelines
- Keep BMG’s voice relevant and current across new platforms and developing media
- You have at least three years work experience in content management and creation.
- You have knowledge and experience of Adobe Creative Suite (specially Photoshop, Premiere Pro and InDesign), CMS and picture & video editing.
- You are experienced in using social media tools including scheduling, community management and analytics.
- In addition, you have the ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Excellent writing skills in English and German complete your profile.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- An opportunity to be a part of an agenda-setting corporate comms team
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.