We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Integrations Assistant to join our Publishing Data Management team on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
The ideal candidate must have previous administration experience, be highly organised and used to dealing with a high volume of information and data.
You will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- To provide administrative support on data integration of acquired catalogues
- To check royalty rate calculations
- To check and amend client royalty splits
- To manage clean-up of copyright data
- Running and analysing reports
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage priorities and provide updates
- Well developed communication skills
- Data Analysis
- Adept in running reports
- Proficient in Excel – Intermediate/Advanced
- Highly numerate
- Desired-experience with iMaestro, Music Maestro, AS400
BMG is a new kind of Music Company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support; provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company.
If you feel that you have the experience and knowledge for this role please send your CV and a covering email to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.