Come As You Are.
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.
We have an opportunity for a Creative Coordinator to join our Sync team!
BMG Sync UK is a forward-thinking, collaborative and proactive media licensing team. Working across film, TV, advertising, games, brand partnerships and bespoke music creation. We are uniquely placed in that we look after a vast roster of frontline, catalogue masters and publishing under one team. This makes it a dynamic and exciting team to work in.
YOUR MISSION AT BMG:
As a Cretaive Coordinator, you’ll be pitching our vast and diverse repertoire of recordings and songs for opportunities across a broad range of media. As well as this you will be supporting the creative output of the sync team, working with A&R to ensure the team are across the freshest and best new music and meeting managers and artists to discuss sync opportunities.
- Working alongside the team pitching music and responding to sync briefs
- Building relationships with sync clients
- Assisting with marketing mailouts
- Talking to A&R in order to stay on top of new releases
- Researching and finding hidden gems in the BMG catalogue
- Regularly providing new music to key clients
- Attending gigs, entertaining sync clients and artist
- Assisting in wider creative project by the sync team such as: Bespoke, Sync Focussed Sessions / Remixes, Covers etc
- Knowledge of the workings of a sync team and music rights
- Previous experience in creative sync
- Proactive approach
- Personable & outgoing
- Team player
- Love for a wide range of music!
It’s a plus if you also have…
- Photoshop and/or video editing skills
- Marketing skills
- Music production knowledge
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave, plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year and an extra day for your birthday!
- Flexible working opportunities
- 6 months full pay for all parents regardless of gender and sexual orientation
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subscription to Headspace
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment!
Founded in 2008, BMG is the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3m songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters are attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.