We are looking for a Coordinator (f/m/d) to join our growing BMG Supply Chain team in Berlin.
You will be joining BMG at an exciting time as the business embarks on a significant growth plan. Working with the dedicated supply chain team around the world you will be working across our entire repertoire and will be involved with product by artists including Duran Duran, Alt-J, Kylie Minogue, KSI, Max Giesinger and Kontra K. During the pandemic the public has reconnected with vinyl and once again fallen in love with this iconic format as we see unprecedented demand.
- Liaising with BMG’s marketing labels on upcoming and ongoing projects (status updates) – physical and digital
- Working with our distributor ADA on the set up of physical and digital products
- Ensuring that the repertoire owners deliver all data and assets in a timely manner
- Checking that all releases have been set up correctly
- Writing/collection of offers/quotes for all possible physical formats including box-sets, LPs, CDs from different suppliers
- Creating production and distribution time tables
- Placing manufacturing orders, running the artwork approval process
- Communicating with distribution partners on manufacturing quantities and logistics
- Stock control and the resulting measures (re-pressing/deletion/scrapping)
- Checking assets & data to make sure they meet distribution requirements (incl. DSP style guides)
- You have relevant experiences ideally within the music industry
- Your planning, organisational, administrative and analytical skills allow you to meet deadlines easily
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You are a self-starter, enthusiastic and solution-oriented
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- An opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and passionate team of Supply Chain professionals
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.)
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.