BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our clients receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
Your work at BMG
Working closely with the Director and the EVP of Global Writer Services as well as the Global team, you will track, process and prepare global team reporting as well as financial and industry data.
As a hub for repertoire information, you will also interact with other departments and the board.
- Aggregate and evaluate financial data and deal performances based on KPI’s
- Build models to process, visualize and analyze data with Director of Global Writer Services
- Maintain and improve internal communication processes and tools
- Prepare and analyze market data and research
- Prepare presentations and reports for Global Writer Services Team and board
- Interact with Global teams and support functions
- Assist with Ad-hoc projects and work
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience with an analytical focus, preferably in creative industries
- Excellent analytical skillset
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Graphic design and iMaestro experience a plus
- Exceptional communication and time management skills, International experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and pro-active in a fast pace environment
What’s In It For You
- Robust medical/dental/vision packages
- Two weeks’ vacation in year one; three weeks’ vacation in year two
- $500 fitness reimbursement
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings and Lynda.com
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music
- Onsite weekly yoga