We are looking for a Partner Coordinator (f/m/d) to join the Supply Chain Operations team in our Berlin office. Our Supply Chain Operations team ensures that BMG recordings reach music fans worldwide both physically and digitally.
This global team is responsible for metadata and asset management for approximately 600,000 recordings and work closely with our manufacturing and distribution partners. Without them, our recorded music releases would never be heard!
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating the successful delivery of BMG’s products across audio and video platforms to our Supply Chain partners, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of content.
- Support New Release deliveries to BMG’s distribution partners and direct digital retail relationships.
- Run availability and delivery reports ensuring releases have successfully delivered. Analysing report findings, categorises and report errors to the team.
- Support production teams to ensure timely delivery of all products to distribution, providing guidance and fixing system errors.
- Monitor and fix Apple tickets, liaising with relevant teams globally to update products in BMG and Apple’s systems.
- Support Monthly Neighbouring Rights (PPI) registrations, liaising with the data team to ensure all recordings are successfully registered.
- Provide knowledge and experience into Supply Chain process improvement.
- You already have experience working with Excel and in process driven environments.
- You are able to categorise errors and find patterns in data, as well as cross reference data spreadsheets.
You have a high degree of quality awareness and an eye for detail.
- Working towards targets and deadlines is easy for you to handle.
- A process driven and troubleshooting working style characterize you.
- Previous experience working in a Supply Chain team in the Music Industry is a plus.
- Your English skills are excellent (both spoken and written).
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- An opportunity to be a part of a dedicated and passionate team of Supply Chain professionals!
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values.
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible.
- Benefits like an office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG job ticket, a Headspace membership, Work from Home regulations and many more.
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University.
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters.
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job!
- Company: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT GmbH – Corporate
- Country: Germany
- Region: Berlin
- Stadt: Berlin
- Postleitzahl: 10117
- Job ID: 241403
- Location: Berlin, BE, DE, 10117
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.)