Your Mission at BMG.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of content marketing at BMGPM.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Copywriting for web content, social media content, e-mail campaigns, press releases, proposals and internal comms
- Updating BMG Production Music websites and social channels
- Taking ownership of the BMG Production Music social media strategy
- Creating and sending email campaigns
- Seeking effective advertorial and editorial opportunities
- Contributing to wider content strategies (e.g. interviews, reviews, etc.)
- Contributing to the development and guidance of the use of BMG Production Music’s tone of voice
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge across all social media platforms
- Network of relevant contacts in the press sector a plus
- Bi-lingual (English + French or German) a plus
- Experience presenting ideas and work to key stakeholders
- Previous experience with project management
- Experienced with e-mail design and using mail clients
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Confident using Adobe Photoshop
- Adept with customer relationship management tools
- Creative thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Team player with the ability to easily collaborate on tasks
- Driven and ambitious
- Interest in music, media and marketing
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
About BMG Production Music.
BMG Production Music (BMGPM) is the world’s fastest-growing production music company servicing the film, broadcast, games and advertising industries. BMGPM is sculpting new ways to connect creatives with composers, offering online access to a curated catalogue of around 500,000 tracks spanning all genres. Its custom music division can also produce tailor-made music prepared by BMG signed artists and songwriters for any project needing a personalised soundtrack. The operation includes offices in London, Los Angeles, Paris, Sydney, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. BMG Production Music is fully-owned by new music company BMG, the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades.