We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our IT & Systems team.
The ideal candidate must have previous business analyst experience, be highly organised and used to dealing with a high volume of information and data analysis.
You will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- To work closely with application stakeholders to collate and document business requirements
- To work closely with the program director ensuring application stakeholder requirements align with programme objectives
- To liaise with application product owners
- To work alongside supply chain team prioritising development tasks
- To liaise with relevant teams to ensure catalogue integrations are successfully integrated into supply chain tools
- To work closely with business user and offshore support team as required
- To perform ad-hoc data analysis across various supply chain and royalty systems
- To provide feedback to improve information flow
- To forecast trends to predict growth
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage priorities, control workflow and provide updates
- Solutions focused
- Well developed communication skills
- MS SQL (t-spl) experience desirable
BMG is a new kind of Music Company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support; provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company.
If you feel that you have the experience and knowledge for this role please email your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.