We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee.
Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately. We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us. We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Group Technology team based in our Paddington office. The successful person will be the agile (scrum) Business Analyst of the supply chain system Capture, working closely with key business stakeholders and supply chain Product Owners to ensure the application continues to meet the business needs and will also work closely with our Head of Product to ensure application stakeholder requirements align with wider programme strategic goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with application stakeholders to collate and document business requirements
- Work in partnership with the VP Technology to ensure application stakeholder requirements align with wider programme strategic goals and objectives
- Liaise with application product owners, where relevant, about upcoming application enhancements
- Support supply chain scrum team to prioritise development tasks
- Work closely with the scrum team to ensure all changes included in a given sprint are tested and signed off to be promoted through the testing cycle and ultimately into production
- Develop relationships with other application POs to ensure a good working knowledge of end 2 end supply chain
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role
- Proven analytical skills
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- MS SQL (t-SQL) skills or a willingness to learn this skill
- Understanding of data interchange formats such as JSON & XML (desirable)
- And of course, a love of music!
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment