We are looking for an Assistant (f/m/d) Global Digital Partnerships & Strategy to join our Berlin office. You are proactive, flexible and resourceful, with an ability to plan ahead and anticipate difficulties in a changing environment.
Your Mission at BMG
You will support the SVP Global Digital with multiple tasks across partner administration, preparing presentations, travel planning and HR processes. You will also be responsible for all global digital meetings, team onboarding, conference planning and own the administration of all digital platform accounts. Additionally, you will be in charge of the team education tools and support education initiatives.
- Daily management of global digital SVP’s work schedules, prioritizing important meetings and guests as required.
- Plan and manage internal team and external partnership meetings, calls, conferences and business reviews across multiple time zones.
- Prepare and edit high quality presentations.
- Arrange international travels, including itineraries, transfers, and accommodation.
- Onboarding global digital team members e.g., tool access and department introduction.
- Manage budget tracking, approval process and annual HR processes for SVP direct reports.
- Account management and administration of all digital platforms, including setting up user accounts, tool access, managing invoices and coordinating platform specific questions and feedback for platforms.
- Ownership of all Digital Team representation across Intranet, Org Charts, etc.
- Ownership of BMG’s “Digital Wiki” and support of digital education initiatives.
- Build and develop strong relationships across all business levels for internal and external industry contacts and stakeholders.
- You have already worked in a similar Assistant position.
- Knowledge about digital businesses and the music industry is always welcome.
- You have a talent for organization and flexibility to constantly changing priorities during your daily business.
- You are comfortable working independently, following self-driven lines of enquiry and managing multiple priorities.
- You are a talented communicator and are used to dealing with a wide variety of people.
- You understand the importance of maintaining discretion and confidentiality regarding the topics and information managed by your role.
- You have already worked with digital platforms such as Spotify for Publisher, Deezer Analytics, etc.
- MS Office programs are easy for you to handle.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values.
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible.
- Benefits like an office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, Work from Home regulations and many more.
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University.
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters.
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.