We like to sing ‘put the right letters together and make a better day’.
Our international team, full of problem solvers and music lovers, work to put the right chords together and make a better music scene. As users (and we use it a lot), we want it more accessible. As musicians, we need it more fair. And as music researchers we squeeze our brains to develop one of the most widespread systems to track music and identify audio. Currently, we report music usage from all over the world to PROs, labels, publishers and broadcasters, so that artists get the recognition they deserve. However, we only feel totally fulfilled when we can sneak a couple of funny jokes while talking about this.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform a transversal role, working in tasks related to Account, Product and Project management
- Build a strong relationship with customers. Regular visits. Meet and build relationship with all the local relevant industry actors.
- Ensure customers are happy with the services and the work flow and understand their needs in depth.
- Coordinate the treatment of customer requests and needs with the BMAT technical teams based in BCN.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models and technologies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Experience in Agile projects management and/or technical account management
- Passion about listening, asking, understanding and communicating
- Excellent communication, proven leadership skills and team worker
- Excellent decision-making, critical thinking and problem solving
- Music lover & good hearted
- Bachelor’s degree, desirable in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar
- Native German
- Fluent in English and desirable Spanish
What we offer:
- Full-time position in Germany (Frankfurt, Berlin or Hamburg)
- Learn about music industry and its value chain and how we try to make the music world a better place
- Flat hierarchy, work together with creative colleagues in a co-operative and open culture where your solutions will be put to practice
- Quarter visits/stays to the BMAT headquarters in Barcelona to be in touch with all other BMAT teams