- Implementing world class social media campaigns for our management, publishing and record label clients.
- Supporting the marketing team in London on all social media activities across the business.
- Liaising with clients and third-parties to create approved posting schedules, preparing both copy and assets to the highest possible standard.
- Ensuring all social media platforms are fully optimised at all times.
- Budgeting for and running targeted digital advertising across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.
- A minimum of 3 years working in social media / digital marketing, within music.
- A rich understanding of best practice in digital marketing and its role within wider marketing campaigns.
- A highly skilled copywriter, who can write accurately, clearly and imaginatively, demonstrating a clear ability to adopt many tones of voices and styles.
- A keen eye for design alongside an in-depth knowledge of which assets work best for a variety of online purposes. Able to create / edit eye-catching assets (designs, photos, videos and animations) using Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant tools.
- Meticulously organised and able to prioritise, whilst managing various social media accounts simultaneously, with rigorous attention to detail.
- An experienced digital advertiser, adept at running considered online ads with a variety of goals and targets in mind.
- Can communicate and collaborate professionally with high profile clients.
- A tech whizz, able to quickly digest and utilise new online tools and software, with proven experience in: Social Media Management Tools (e.g. Gain) Facebook Business Manager, Smart Links (e.g. Linkfire and Feature FM), Mailchimp, Analytics Tools (e.g. Chartmetric, Spotify for Artists).
- A true lover and devoted follower of music, with an appreciation and understanding of most genres and scenes.
We are committed to social justice and equal opportunities, meaning we welcome and encourage applications whatever your ethnic or social background, disability, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs.
Salary depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Monday 19th November.