Blue Raincoat Music & Reservoir Media Management are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join this exciting and growing company.
Supporting the Chief Financial Officer, you will have excellent attention to detail and work well under pressure.
You will be responsible for the accounts payable and receivable function, providing reports and analysis on the position of the business and overseeing the company expenditure and budgets. As support to the Senior Management Team you will assist in developing our strategic long-term business plans.
- Perform the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Function
- Managing company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Month-end procedures
- UK Tax Compliance (VAT, Corporation taxes, employee taxes)
- Management and Statutory reporting
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
The successful candidate:
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the music industry preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A proactive person who is flexible in their approach to work and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks.
Applications are encouraged from people who believe in themselves and who want to work in a company that embraces individuals with individual needs. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone irrespective of gender, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or disability.
Salary depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications 16th August 2020