Blue Raincoat Music is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our ever-growing team. Working across our management, publishing, record label and bookings divisions, our ideal candidate will be passionate about all kinds of artists across the musical spectrum, with a love and deep understanding of Social Media, alongside a desire to learn more about the wider world of Digital Marketing. Positioned within the Marketing hub, you’ll be responsible for planning and implementing Social Media strategy across our vast and dynamic roster and labels, orchestrating posts on a variety of platforms, always with goals and targets in mind.
- Supporting our Marketing hub in London on activities across all sectors of the business at an international level.
- Liaising with clients and third-parties to create and implement weekly posting schedules, preparing relevant messaging and assets.
- Sourcing and / or creating assets to be methodically stored for social media usage.
- Consistently working with Marketing to ensure all pages and platforms are properly optimised across our roster and labels.
- BRM, ideally within the music sector.
- Rich knowledge of all Social Media platforms and how they can be optimised to work most effectively.
- Can communicate and collaborate professionally with high profile clients.
- Meticulously organised and can easily manage various Social Media clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Accomplished and creative copywriting skills, with an ability to adopt and nurture many tones of voices.
- A tech whizz, able to quickly digest and utilise new online tools and software.
- A keen eye for design, with experience in editing photos and videos, plus Photoshop, Premiere and HTML skills, although not essential.
- Interest in online advertising, including Social Media boosting and Dark Ads.
- Understanding of streaming platforms and their trends.
- A true lover and devoted follower of music, with an appreciation and understanding of most genres and scenes.
We are committed to social justice and equal opportunities, meaning we welcome and encourage applications from suitably qualified persons, whatever your ethnic or social background, disability, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs.
Salary competitive – depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 18th June.