Reporting to the UK Group Chief Financial Officer you will have an excellent attention for detail and work well under pressure. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, providing reports and analysis on the financial position of the business and overseeing the company expenditure and budgets. You will be responsible for an Accounts Assistant who will assist with daily accounts input and you will work closely with the Finance Manager on cost of sales and project reporting. As support to the Senior Management Team you will assist in developing our strategic long-term business plans.
- Managing company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts
- UK Tax Compliance (VAT, Corporation taxes, employee taxes)
- Oversee the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Function
- Oversee the preparation of monthly salaries
- Managing the annual audit process
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
The successful candidate:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working in the music industry preferred
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A proactive person who is flexible in their approach to work and willing to take on ad-hoc tasks.
Applications are encouraged from people who believe in themselves and who want to work in a company that embraces individuals with individual needs. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone irrespective of gender, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or disability.
Salary depending on experience.
Email CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date for applications 26th August 2021