Blue Raincoat Music is currently recruiting for an extremely organised and creatively-minded Assistant Manager, who will be a key part of our team looking after a roster of internationally successful DJs, Electronic Music and Indie Artists.
You will support the managers and artists in all areas of their work and careers.
You will be based at the London offices and normally work weekday office hours, but your role will involve unsociable hours and weekend work as the artists are touring globally. There is the potential for some business travel.
This is a demanding and fulfilling role which will not suit an entry level applicant. Relevant experience will be considered a strong part of your application.
- Booking and co-ordinating worldwide artists’ logistics
- Tour advancing
- Visa applications
- Travel and tour budgeting
- Artist requests and general day to day tasks
- Diary management
- Assisting with planning and co-ordination of PR and promotional activities
- Assisting at live events, when needed
- Co-ordinating worldwide teams including record labels, publishing companies, PR’s and agents
- Assisting in album and release campaign planning
- Managing and solving last minute problems
- Booking artist managers travel and accommodation
- Previous music, other relevant industry, or PA/EA experience required
- Solid Apple Mac or PC proficiency. Evernote, Things and any live booking systems experience is desirable but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Efficient and clear communication skills
- Spanish and Italian language skills are desirable but not a requirement.
We are an equal opportunities employer, applications are encouraged irrespective of any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, formal education, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Interviews: Week commencing 24th September 2018
Apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com