Blue Note Entertainment Group, New York City’s largest Independent Live Music Venue owner/operator and concert promotions company looking for executive assistant. Will work directly with owners of company.
Blue Note Entertainment Group owns and operates the Blue Note Jazz Club in New York City, as well as other company owned and franchise locations around the world under the Blue Note name. Other venues include Sony Hall, Arthurs Tavern, Howard Theatre in DC. Company also organizes hundreds of shows annually in various theatres and outdoor spaces throughout the country.
- Manage Extensive multi venue calendars for owners, scheduling, organizing meetings, reminders
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Work closely with every company department and perform various tasks and duties.
- Work on special projects for owners, such as new venue development.
- Work on logistics for concerts in various theaters and spaces outside our company owned venues.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Handle light admin for Talent Buying team, execute & revise artist contracts
- Some light accounting for shows performed at our venues or concerts.
- Collaborate with various staff and departments on creative projects
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge