The Product and Marketing Assistant for Blue Engine Records is responsible for supporting product development and execution of album marketing plans for Blue Engine Records, Jazz at Lincoln Center’s in-house record label.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the Product and Marketing Assistant will help to prepare, produce, and market 10-20 albums each year.
The Product and Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Product Manager, Marketing Manager, and Assistant Director of Blue Engine Records—as well as the Brand, Sales, and Marketing Director and Vice President—to assist and support various team responsibilities.
- Support the Product Manager and Marketing Manager in their ongoing daily activities.
- Manage and execute mailings, creation of promotional items and marketing assets, and other promotional efforts as directed.
- Administer contracting for Blue Engine Records stakeholders and vendors.
- Monitor sales of Blue Engine records and track mechanical and royalty accruals.
- Schedule Livestream events.
- Maintain master calendar for the Blue Engine Records team and manage scheduling for Blue Engine team meetings.
- Assist with tracking the performance of releases and marketing campaigns for Blue Engine Records.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of one year of administrative or marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Basecamp or equivalent project management software.
- Ability to balance and complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be team-oriented, responsive and comfortable collaborating, but also able to work independently.
- Must be a digital native.
- Basic knowledge of jazz preferred.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including generous vacation time, medical, dental, a defined contribution plan and deferred compensation plans. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please include Product and Marketing Assistant in the subject line. Jazz at Lincoln Center is an equal opportunity employer.