Blokur is a platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should.
We are a curious, diverse and creative team representing seven countries and counting, with offices in London and Nashville. And our users represent 70% of music publishing revenue.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Blokur is seeking a people-person with a passion for music to help grow and maintain our base of enterprise level clients
This is a key role in Blokur’s business development marketing team, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of relationships with key music companies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with Head of Business Development to support the growth of our enterprise client base and to identify new revenue-generating opportunities
- Build and maintain good relationships with enterprise clients from initial meetings through to post-meeting after-care and support
- Manage the on-boarding process for new enterprise client users
- Support enterprise clients in their day-to-day use of the platform by answering queries about product features and processes, analysing user behaviour and pro-actively identifying ways for them to get value out of the platform
- Help Blokur’s product team to understand client requirements, and to develop new feature ideas to help Blokur deliver maximum value to users
- Provide senior management with industry reports, board reports and market and target research
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Flair for interpersonal communication, comfortable liaising with clients from junior to C-suite level
- Proven ability to understand and influence customers
- Understanding of music rights concepts
- Passion for learning and doing new things
- Collaborative mind-set
- Belief in the value of creators and creativity
- Ability to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn website and data analytics concepts
You will ideally already have enjoyed some time working in a client-facing role within music company or collecting society, or managing music industry relationships for a music tech, digital music platform or music media company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous family leave
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- An opportunity to contribute to success in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid