WHO ARE WE?
Blokur is a technology company on a mission to help musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should. We are a curious, diverse and creative team, building technology and ideas to help creators thrive in the online world. Our product processes 70million songs and trillions of streams for the world’s most important and innovative music companies and platforms.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Blokur is seeking a Head of People with a passion for music to help our growing team develop and thrive.
This is a key position working with the CEO to amplify the company’s missions, values and culture through the way we recruit, develop and look after our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working with the CEO and senior management, amplify the company’s mission, values and culture
- Collaborating with the CEO, CTO and Director of Engineering, build training, career development and hiring processes that enable Blokur to attract and develop the best possible team
- Working with leaders across the organisation, foster a working environment where everybody feels safe and encouraged to collaborate freely, contribute their best (and worst) ideas and do their best work
- Implement HR systems and processes that make it easy for our team to focus on doing their job to the best of their ability and delivering on our mission
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven passion and understanding for what makes teams succeed together and as individuals
- Track record of attracting and developing high performing team members from a diverse range of backgrounds and helping them learn and grow to achieve their goals and potential
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people from a range of technical and non-technical backgrounds and functions outside of your reporting line
- Working knowledge of the current state of the art in HR software and tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous family leave
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- An opportunity to contribute to success in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid