Blokur is a blockchain-based platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should.
We are a curious, diverse and creative team representing five countries and counting. And our users represent 60% of music industry revenue.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Blokur is seeking a people-person with a passion for music to help our users succeed with the Blokur platform.
This is a key role in Blokur’s team, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of relationships with music publishers. You will be based in London, New York or Los Angeles (your choice).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain good relationships with music publishers through regular meetings and online interactions
- Manage the on-boarding process for new users
- Help Blokur’s product team to understand customer requirements, and develop new feature ideas to help Blokur deliver maximum value to users
- Support music publishers in their day-to-day use of the platform by answering queries about product features and processes, analysing user behaviour and pro-actively identifying ways for them to get value out of the platform
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Flair for interpersonal communication
- Customer service ethic
- Understanding of music publishing concepts
- Passion for learning and doing new things
- Collaborative mind-set
- Belief in the value of creators and creativity
- Ability to work autonomously and take the initiative
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn website analytics concepts
You might have spent some time working in the copyright or royalties department of a music company or collecting society, managing music industry relationships for a tech or media company, or publishing your own music.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous family leave
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid