Blokur is a platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should.
We are a curious, diverse and creative team representing seven countries and counting, with offices in London and Nashville. And our users represent 70% of music publishing revenue.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Blokur is seeking an analytical and creative content creator to help us communicate to the music industry why Blokur is the best music rights platform in the world.
Here’s why you should consider us:
- You’ll get your hands on the most sophisticated dataset of music right information and song credits on the planet, turning the insights you discover into compelling stories, reports, videos and presentations.
- You’ll play a key role in defining the public face of Blokur and how the world sees us.
- You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team of sales, marketing and data experts to win major clients in the music sector and drive the company’s growth.
- Your internal reports and communications will define how the rest of the company views Blokur’s sales and marketing team and help to ensure that all parts of the business are pulling in the same direction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with Head of Business Development to support the growth of our enterprise client base, providing compelling materials, reports and presentations
- Initiate and maintain suite of decks, videos, how-to guides and other materials required across sales and marketing teams to deliver great service and value to Blokur’s existing and expanding client base
- Produce thought leadership pieces to help extend Blokur’s brand awareness and industry positioning
- Work closely with business development leads on brand promotional, press and marketing initiatives,
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven ability to generate high quality written and visual content
- Flair for creative design and eye for detail
- The ability to crunch numbers to find the hidden story
- Understanding of music rights concepts and the current digital music landscape
- Passion for learning and doing new things
- Collaborative and friendly team player
- Belief in the value of creators and creativity
- Ability to work autonomously and take the initiative
You will ideally already have enjoyed some time working in a similar role within a music company, music or tech publication, music tech company, digital music platform or collecting society
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous family leave
- Flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- An opportunity to contribute to success in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid