Bleep is a specialist independent music retailer providing a curated selection of vinyl, downloads and more.
We are looking for a buyer to join the team on a 12 month contract.
Working as part of the music team at Bleep the role involves managing relationships with some of our key supplier accounts. The buyer should work with suppliers to devise mutually beneficial, exciting retail campaigns. Additional responsibilities include stock management and re-ordering across our catalogue of products.
Candidates should be knowledgeable about music, culture and technology and passionate about sharing this with our customers. A firm understanding of the Bleep brand and vision as essential.
Candidates must have:
- 3 plus years’ experience in an equivalent role at a retailer, or distributor.
- An exceptional deep musical knowledge with specific expertise in independant and electronic music.
- Excellent literary, analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience building and maintaining business relationships.
- A proven track record building and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Existing industry relationships.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
Bleep is an award winning music store and provider of digital and mail order retail services. We are a creative company focused on providing our customers with the best products and the best possible service.
As we expand and develop new services and products we want people in all areas of our businesses who are skilled and passionate about what they do and love music, technology, art and culture.
Our offices are shared with our sister company, Warp Records making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.