Role: E-commerce Manager
Location: Remote & Office-based (North London, NW5)
Salary: Competitive & Dependant on Experience
Closing Date: Saturday 14th August
We are looking for a positive, ambitious and commercially aware E-commerce Manager to manage our store. This is a varied and hands-on role, in which you will manage a small team of operations and marketing staff. You will partner closely with the lead buyer to ensure an efficient and profitable operation.
It is essential that you have significant retail experience and have spent time managing and motivating a team. You will have a clear understanding of the processes involved in e-commerce and music retail; a strong analytical mindset, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be committed to ensuring an exemplary customer experience is received. Above all, you must have a passion for the music we sell, and how to bring that music to the wider world.
What skills and experience do you have?
- Notable experience in online retail
- Budget management and good business acumen, including the ability to forecast store activity, ensuring business profitability
- Demonstrable experience of managing a small team
- The ability to analyse and make decisions based on data
- You can understand existing complex business processes and improve/simplify these over time
- You are personable and highly results orientated
- You have the ability to work at pace and flex quickly to adapt to the ever-changing environment of retail
- Our offices are shared with Warp Records, Warp Publishing and Ochre making it a creative, engaging and dynamic environment.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV and a covering email detailing your experience and why you are the right person to manage our Bleep store, to Jo at [email protected]
Thanks for applying! And don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.
We recognise the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything that you want to make us aware of then please let Jo ([email protected]) know at the time of your application.