Blanks Factory works with the world’s biggest musicians including Dave, Slowthai, Stormzy, Sam Smith, Disclosure, Loyle Carner, FKA twigs to deliver exciting merchandise campaigns, from concept through to delivery.
We’re looking for a new member of the team to oversee and develop stores for existing clients, develop relationships, as well as helping to build our own in-house brand.
As a major disruptor in the merchandise industry we’re growing rapidly, and while there are roles and responsibilities listed below for this position there are really no limitations on what you can bring to the position – and how your role could develop over time.
We’re looking for someone who moves fast and can manage a wide range of tasks, conversations and deadlines. You’ll be a superb communicator, liaising with artists, the management teams and wider business partners – including record labels, warehousing and logistics, live agents and others.
You’ll be detailed, diligent and efficient, with a superb eye for detail. You’ll be focused on delivering the high standards that our prestigious roster of artists demands, and fulfilling the expectations of our clients and partners.
Working across many areas of our business, you’ll be self-motivated, hard working and be able to take the initiative to do what needs to be done against critical deadlines.
If you’d like to join an exciting business in a role that offers real potential to make your mark and develop your career, send over a CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
- Stores – Creation, updating, daily maintenance and systematic checks of both in house and client stores to ensure fantastic customer and client experience, communicating with various departments essential to trouble shoot tasks.
- Product management – responsible for the organised creation and maintenance of new products across all stores – Skus, descriptions, product imagery, pricing, stock and descriptions are maintained on various stores.
- Marketing – implement digital marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition and overall sales growth and profitability as well contributing to the brands social media presence.
- Stock management – ensure product availability for all products , liaising with production and warehouse teams to make the product intake and dispatch of store orders seamless.
- Customer Service – field customer and client queries with CS and in house teams. Management of order issues to ensure they are actioned & dealt efficiently with in a timely manor
- Campaign Roll Outs – coordination and management of releases and new product launches for clients.
- UX – constantly improving and innovating the user experience for both customer and client through aesthetic, apps and automation.
- Analysis & Reporting – providing regular updates to team leads around performance to date, taking a data led approach to define new opportunities to grow sales.
- You will be competent in using Microsoft excel, word, Shopify, WordPress, MailChimp, and social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time