This role drives the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns primarily on behalf of our artists while also supporting our other businesses (label, studio, publishing). With a focus on audience development, the right candidate will work cross-functionally with other departments to solidify strategy and fulfill related objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 5 years experience in an entertainment or artist marketing related position
- Collaborative spirit
- Innovative thinker with a passion for music and respect for the creative process
- Knowledge of evolving technology and how it’s effectively put to use in music marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities
- Proactively manage multiple projects and operate effectively under pressure
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaboratively develop and execute innovative campaigns to support all product releases, tailored to each individual artist with knowledge of marketplace, genre and available resources
- Work closely with artists and their representatives to define marketing objectives
- Confidently and thoroughly communicate intended initiatives with internal and external team members
- Be the hub of a project – providing tools, direction, and information to individual departments
- Manage, interpret and report on the performance of campaign initiatives in partnership with cross functional teams
- Liase with the creative production team to develop brand-appropriate assets
- Create and maintain concise brand decks on each artist
- Collaborate on trade strategies to properly position our artists and releases
- Support and develop relationships with appropriate third parties to build strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Track awards eligibility guidelines and identify all eligible entries
- Manage awards submissions
- Contribute to long-term strategic planning for releases
- Maintain current knowledge of entertainment news, changes and events that revolve around the industry.
- When needed, offer on-site assistance with in-house production
Resumes to Tanya Schrage, VP Marketing. email@example.com
WHO WE ARE:
Underneath the Black River Entertainment umbrella is a family of record labels, a management company, a multi-GRAMMY award-winning publishing company, and state-of-the-art recording studios.
Black River Records, Black River Americana, and Black River Christian make up the family of record labels. The combined roster of artists includes Kelsea Ballerini, Ray Fulcher, Hannah Kerr, Matty Mullins, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, Josh Wilson, and Wildfire Worship Collective. Black River Records is also home to the 6-time GRAMMY award-winner and 3-time Country Music
Association Male Vocalist of the Year, Ronnie Milsap. Thrive Management provides artist management services within Black River Christian.
Black River Publishing is home to many talented and award-winning songwriters, including Black River recording artists: Hannah Kerr, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, and Josh Wilson; artist/songwriters Pryor Baird, and Anna Vaus; songwriter/producers: Bobby Huff, Blake Ruby, Dan Wilson, Jason Earley and GRAMMY award-winning Josh Kerr. Additionally, Black River’s catalogs include hit-songwriter/Black River Recording artist Kelsea Ballerini; artist/songwriter Abby Anderson; hit songwriters/producers Doug Johnson, Forest Glen Whitehead, and GRAMMY award-winning songwriter Josh Osborne. For more information about Black River Publishing, please visit www.blackriverent.com/publishing.
Owned and operated by Black River Entertainment, the historic Sound Stage and Ronnie’s Place studios are located on Nashville’s famous Music Row. These studios have set the standard that legendary artists/musicians/producers have appreciated since the late 1960s. Artists from multiple genres have cut hits in these studios, including Kelsea Ballerini, Lee Brice, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Alice Cooper, Rodney Crowell, Casting Crowns, 50 Cent, Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Sam Hunt, KC and The Sunshine Band, Korn, Miranda Lambert, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Big Town, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Craig Morgan, Kacey Musgraves, PHISH, Kid Rock, Darius Rucker, George Strait, Taylor Swift, The Cadillac Three, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Chris Young and more.
Part of the Pegula Sports & Entertainment company portfolio, which includes the NFL’s Buffalo Bills, NHL’s Buffalo Sabres, AHL’s Rochester Americans, NLL’s Buffalo Bandits, and Rochester Knighthawks, LECOM Harborcenter, Buffalo Marriott at LECOM Harborcenter, ADPRO Sports, KeyBank Center, and New Era Field, Black River Entertainment and its Nashville, TN based entities.
For more information, please visit www.blackriverent.com.