The Director, Digital Marketing and Streaming Strategy will run point across all digital strategy and activations for Black River’s roster of artists. They will be responsible for each artist’s audience and content development, social media marketing, online promotion, influencers and advertising.
A key goal of this position is to continually build a diverse portfolio of partnerships and interactions to support and round out overall marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will display the ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level. Your team is responsible for working with key social & music partners like TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Apple, Amazon, Pandora & Spotify to create campaigns driving awareness and streams for artists.
- Responsible for setting goals for our artists and projects, while building out timelines, content and activations in order to achieve those goals.
- Create specific, tailored plans designed to serve each artist at each DSP.
- Overseeing activities of distribution as it pertains to digital strategy.
- Secure artist and partner buy-in and execute across all ideas and activations.
- In addition to the high-level creative ideas, you will also be responsible for multiple social accounts with the artists followers and for their activity and growth.
- You will need to deliver next level creative, both commissioned and designed in-house content, ranging from custom videos to giphys, stickers and all new and cutting-edge user-engaging content.
- 5-10 years related experience running digital campaigns for artists with experience in multiple genres. Label experience preferred.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of the Country and Christian genres with a firm understanding of the history that led to today’s market.
- Must have a strong understanding of the streaming landscape and how to optimize content across platforms.
- Passion for music and marketing is a must.
- Clear communicator with excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
Submit Resumes to [email protected]
About Black River Entertainment:
Underneath the Black River Entertainment umbrella is a family of record labels, a management company, a multi-GRAMMY award-winning publishing company, and state-of-the-art recording studios.
Black River Records, Black River Americana, and Black River Christian make up the family of record labels. The combined roster of artists includes Kelsea Ballerini, Ray Fulcher, Hannah Kerr, Pryor & Lee, Matty Mullins, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, Josh Wilson. Black River Records is also home to the 6-time GRAMMY award-winner and 3-time Country Music Association Male Vocalist of the Year, Ronnie Milsap.
Black River Publishing is home to many talented and award-winning songwriters, including Jason Earley, and Dan Wilson, Black River recording artists: Hannah Kerr, Pryor & Lee, Josiah Siska, MaRynn Taylor, and Josh Wilson; artist/songwriter Anna Vaus; songwriter/producers: Bobby Huff, Blake Ruby, and GRAMMY award-winning Josh Kerr. Additionally, Black River’s catalogs include hit-songwriter/Black River Recording artist Kelsea Ballerini; artist/songwriter Abby Anderson; hit songwriters/producers Doug Johnson, Forest Glen Whitehead, and GRAMMY award-winning songwriter Josh Osborne.
Owned and operated by Black River Entertainment, the historic Sound Stage and Ronnie’s Place studios are located on Nashville’s famous Music Row. These studios have set the standard that legendary artists/musicians/producers have appreciated since the late 1960s. Artists from multiple genres have cut hits in these studios, including Kelsea Ballerini, Lee Brice, Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Alice Cooper, Rodney Crowell, Casting Crowns, 50 Cent, Vince Gill, Emmylou Harris, Sam Hunt, KC and The Sunshine Band, Korn, Miranda Lambert, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Big Town, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Craig Morgan, Kacey Musgraves, PHISH, Kid Rock, Darius Rucker, George Strait, Taylor Swift, The Cadillac Three, Shania Twain, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Chris Young and more.
For more information, please visit www.blackriverent.com, and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.