Fast growing Shoreditch based music events company with a wealth of experience in senior management are looking for an experienced, collaborative, sales driven Senior Marketing Manager to lead the promotions of across 3 high profile London music events. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Senior Marketing Manager will drive all elements of the annual campaigns across each brand. With support from a small junior marketing team, and working closely with the Bookings Director, the role will be tasked with both building on the event brands and ensuring successful sales of each of the events.
- Managing freelance designers to create both concert and monthly series graphic and video assets including the event websites.
- Manage the marketing spend across all areas of the marketing campaigns.
- Regularly reports to Directors on sales rates, forecasts and marketing activity.
- Form key media partners and build creative campaigns to amplify the events.
- Oversee digital marketing advertising spend.
- Manage marketing team in upkeeping social media content posting and customer service communications.
- Tender and contract comprehensive physical marketing campaign.
- Lead all communications with stakeholder partners required for marketing support, namely artists and associated promoter partners.
- Oversee the external PR agency in constructing and distributing press releases and managing the press pass application process.
- Contract on-site video and photography contractors for content capture on site.
You will have previous proven experience of, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- An accomplished music event marketer, with experience in planning and executing medium to long terms sales and marketing campaigns.
- A creative individual who can see the importance of using marketing as brand building as well as sales driving.
- Have a strong and broad musical understanding from Indie to Electronic scenes and everything in between.
- An inspirational leader keen to build on the experiences held by those under their management.
- Great relationship builder and an articulate and empathetic communicator, including with artists and their teams.
- Previous people management / team lead experience.
- Previous experience of managing end to end music marketing campaigns.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 4th Feb with “Senior Marketing Manager / Live” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a super small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
BIY are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry.