JOB TITLE: Senior Social Media & Audience Manager
COMPANY: Blackstar Agency
LOCATION: Brixton, London (office based)
TYPE: Permanent / Full-Time
SALARY: Dependent on experience
We are Blackstar Agency. We specialise in building innovative campaigns for artists and brands providing services such as campaign management, digital marketing, social management, asset creation & creative direction with team members across the UK & US markets. We’re looking for a Senior Social Media & Audience Manager to join our London team.
Our range of services is designed to be both innovative and flexible to best suit the needs of the project. Our clients include Sony Music, Parlophone, Universal Music, Polydor, Island Records, AWAL, BMG, EMI, Ignition, Cooking Vinyl, Virgin Records, Decca and many more.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing acquisition, production and publishing of content for artists via the creative team, labels and artists.
- Creating day-to-day programming schedule, optimizing for views, growth and revenue.
- Delivering weekly plans to artists and team.
- Delivering weekly stat analysis to clients, coordinated with the digital team.
- Coordinating with clients to ensure the content fits brand identity and broader business goals.
- Sourcing user-generated and third-party content to feature in programming.
- Creating innovative ways to add value to user-generated and third-party content using graphics and on-screen story notes where needed within the apps.
- Weekly programming for all approved schedules.
- Weekly Meetings with all artists and teams.
- Daily communication with all artists and teams via Whatsapp.
- Working across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Discord, Reddit and all other social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid previous proven experience in a similar role either at an agency, label or brand.
- An active passion, interest, and knowledge of social media and audience development.
- Good working knowledge of major, independent labels, and artist management.
- Excellent relationship building skills and able to work effectively with both internal and external partners across all levels.
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
- Ability to manage expectations effectively.
- Positive and proactive approach.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Calm under pressure.
- Be a strategic thinker.
- Detail orientated.
- A broad taste in music and genre knowledge.
- Able to deal with confidential information sensitively.
- People Management experience desirable.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than 8th January 2023, with “Blackstar – Social & Audience Manager” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
BIY are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry.