We’re looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join an ambitious, fast-paced, independent label, working across a broad spectrum of genres and a diverse range of artists.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the A&R team to create impactful, creative, and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with artists and management to align marketing objectives.
- Planning and executing domestic and global marketing plans.
- Commissioning content and marketing assets including video, artwork, photos, and digital content.
- Analysing data to identify trends and opportunities.
Working closely with the team internally to initiate and coordinate:
- Strategy, team objectives and timelines.
- All digital and physical products including deadline management, audio, artwork, metadata, video, retail planning.
- Live and Release plans with managers, agents and team.
- All artist activities across platforms.
- Media planning.
- Budget control, reporting and accounting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a solid knowledge and experience of music marketing, including digital, streaming, and physical, ideally from a label perspective.
- Be a creative individual with a passion for music and innovative artist marketing.
- Have previous experience in delivering integrated campaigns from creative conception through to rollout.
- Have a passion for, and experience in artist development.
- Be aware of how the cultural landscape informs all aspects of artist marketing.
- Be a well-organised, dedicated, driven Project Manager, able to anticipate and resolve potential issues.
- Have solid experience of creating, executing and budgeting artists campaigns.
- Have previous experience of delivering campaigns against tight deadlines and to set KPIs.
- Be a confident, committed, team player with a flexible approach.
- Be an excellent problem solver and able to think on your feet.
- Have strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Friday 21st May. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a super small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
BIY are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry.