JOB TITLE: EA TO A&R DIRECTOR
COMPANY: INDEPENDENT LABEL
An independent record company based in South London is looking for an experienced music business PA to join their team. Experience of supporting a senior music industry leader (or leaders) and some exposure and knowledge of A&R co-ordination will be essential for this role. The role will primarily support the A&R Director at the label as well as having responsibility for ensuring artists recording commitments are organised professionally and delivered within budget and on time.
- Day to day diary management for senior leaders including organising meetings and related admin.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements including itineraries for senior leaders.
- Co-ordinating and facilitating recording sessions for artists including booking studio time, travel and accommodation, equipment hire, liaising with managers and producers and ensuring delivery of recordings.
- Tracking and managing budgets, liaising and communicating effectively and efficiently with Finance on invoicing.
- Liaising and communicating with Business Affairs regarding contracts.
- Maintaining sound recording archive.
- Other duties as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role supporting a senior level music industry exec.
- Exposure to and some experience of A&R co-ordination / facilitating the recording process.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisation and admin skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Able to work effectively to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Able to adjust approach dependent on each individuals requirements / working styles.
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to deal with confidential information sensitively.
- Diplomatic communication style.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Supportive team player.
- A passion for the record making process.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 16th Feb with “EA to A&R Director” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a super small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
BIY are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry.