We’re looking for a creative, collaborative, empathetic and entrepreneurial Director of Marketing to join our team. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading the marketing team both strategically and operationally, across traditional and digital marketing, to create impactful, creative, and successful artist campaigns.
- Leading the design and implementation of impactful and creative narrative marketing campaigns for artists in the UK and Internationally.
- Build and manage marketing budgets of all sizes.
- Provide creative and hands-on leadership for all elements of artist release strategies, including timelines, retail marketing, promotions, advertising, social media, D2C and more.
- Analyse and quantify the success and economic efficiency of campaigns.
- Managing and leading a small marketing team.
- Work closely with distributor to ensure great outcomes in their areas of responsibility, and with other third parties across areas such as digital advertising, UK and International promotions teams.
- Work closely with Managing Director to ensure the label is achieving its commercial objectives.
You will have previous proven experience of, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- An accomplished music marketer, with extensive experience, and a recent track record, of planning and leading imaginative and successful marketing campaigns: across genres, with a wide range of budgets, and with artists at all stages of their careers.
- A strategic thinker, able to see the big picture and to design effective long-term plans to meet and exceed goals.
- Have a deep knowledge of the current marketplace and have a passionate interest in emerging trends in artist marketing, brand-building and storytelling; on and off-line.
- Great relationship builder and an articulate and empathetic communicator, including with artists and their teams.
- Comfortable taking the day-to-day lead on key relationships with managers and other third parties.
- Passionate about music, and musical cultures, and have an affinity with the artists on the roster and the culture around them.
- Highly organised and also an excellent manager and organiser of people and teams.
- You love to collaborate and to share success with the people around you.
- You listen, are curious and open-minded and you love to learn.
- You welcome constructive feedback from those around you and expect to always be developing.
- A positive, proactive and entrepreneurial spirit.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] no later than Tuesday 22nd June. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a super small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Diversity & Inclusion Matters to us:
Communion Music is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and equality.