bitbird is a record label and creative company spearheaded by San Holo, based in The Netherlands.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing & Community Manager to strengthen our label team.
Your responsibility will be ensuring the commercial success of our releases through the creation and execution of digital marketing campaigns. You will be creating well rounded and creative campaigns to create excitement around releases, activations and events. You will be creating the connection between bitbird and the fanbase, acting as a liaison and fostering community growth. You’ll report directly to our Label Manager, work closely with bitbird’s Marketing Manager and founders, and with Heroic, our closely affiliated artist management agency.
- Creating marketing campaigns: Working closely with our Marketing Manager to create marketing campaigns for our releases fitting to the music’s commercial potential and style. Division of tasks between yourselves and execution of the campaigns in a team effort.
- Community management: You will be up close and personal with the fans, helping to increase the fans relationship with the company and growing our fanbase.
- YouTube Advertising: Creating custom YouTube advertising campaigns with unique keywords and audiences targeted towards each artists’ audience to increase the visibility of our music videos.
- Facebook / IG advertising: Running targeted campaigns for our apparel, releases and events using Business Manager.
- Influencer marketing: Marketing to social influencers on varied social platforms ranging from Instagram to YouTube to establish partnerships and promote our music.
- Inbound marketing: Creation of email marketing campaigns for our releases that are sent out to our bitbird subscribers, as well as content for our website.
- Social media management, paid and organic: Creating and executing social media campaigns for our company, inclusive of the promotion of releases, but also that of events, apparel and so forth. As well as the complimentary paid advertising strategy.
- Social media management experience. You have succeeded growing your own accounts to significant size or managed other’s accounts as scale.
- Paid advertising experience. You know your way around Google AdSense, YouTube TrueView and Facebook business manager.
- Experience in the music industry is a bonus. Having worked as an artist manager, blogger, marketing manager, publicist – anything that gives you context on our business.
- Love for bitbird, our message, artists and music.
- Fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a bonus.
- Work hard, play hard mentality. Our biggest market is the US and even though we’re based in The Netherlands, a lot of the action happens between 17:00 – 20:00 CET.
- Willing to try, not afraid to fail. You need a willingness to learn and master unfamiliar skills. We operate in a unique, non-traditional way and require you to adapt to our operations. We are after learning and embrace that failure is a part of that process.
- An excitement to learn. Social media and advertising is constantly changing. You need to have a finger on the pulse of the digital space and be excited to learn more as it evolves.
- Able to work 40 hours a week. Ability to come into our office in The Hague, or work with our staff in NYC is a huge bonus.
bitbird is a start-up and this position is an opportunity for those with ambitions to grow in the music industry to build experience and grow with us as a company.
Our culture is open to taking young and aspiring individuals and investing in them to cultivate the best in the industry.
1-2 years of experience is a perk however we are all about hiring smart and motivated people who are willing to learn.
Do you have what it takes?
Submit your resume and a motivational letter explaining your history in the industry, experience with social media and paid advertising, why you think you’re a good fit for this role and our team and how you think we can improve upon our current digital marketing. We’ll get back to you shortly.