London-based independent live music promoter Bird On The Wire is seeking a friendly, creative and self-motivated Marketing & Ticketing Coordinator.
The chosen candidate will be passionate about music and culture generally, and BOTW’s diverse roster of artists specifically. We are looking for a very organised and experienced individual, who enjoys multi-tasking and working in a busy environment, and with a keen interest for art direction (photo, graphic design, video).
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing day to day marketing and ticketing strategies for BOTW’s events.
- Developing and implementing creative marketing / advertising campaigns for specific artists or events.
- Creating or commissioning original socials content.
- Coordinating event announcement schedules, disseminating relevant assets and timelines.
- Maintaining and improving marketing tools, budgets and reports.
- Populating and liaising with ticket outlets.
- Working closely with the promoters.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in related marketing duties.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Very good computer skills (Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, HTML are a plus).
- A team player with a professional manner and personable communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work to deadline whilst prioritising tasks.
The position is based in our Kennington, London office. Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience.
Please apply by Tuesday 3rd August 2021 to [email protected] with:
– a copy of your CV
– a cover letter outlining in detail why you want to work with us.
Bird On The Wire is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all. We encourage and welcome everyone to apply!