Big Sync Music is one of the world’s leading music agencies with offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, and Singapore. Big Sync works with brands and their creative agencies to identify, create and license music for use in advertising and other brand communications. Big Sync is also the exclusive global music licensing partner to Unilever across their 400+ brands around the world.
We aim to be the world’s leading B2B music licensing marketplace for artists and music buyers and we need extraordinarily talented people to help us achieve our goals.
We are seeking a Music Coordinator to help assist our Music Supervision team to service our European Brand teams and advertising agencies including but not limited to TV producers, creatives, account teams, brand managers on both a local and global level.
The successful candidate will develop creative measures to not only increase the client portfolio but also maintain current customers in the UK and across Europe.
If you are a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious person that enjoys being part of a hardworking team and shares our values of transparency, creativity and work ethic, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Assist with relationship management of existing accounts
- Facilitate music searches and music creation
- Managing and licensing of production music projects
- Controlling project finances
- Contribute to the development of the wider team.
- Delivering presentations and research materials
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience within music supervision background
- Understanding of music licensing, composition, production music and the synchronisation industry as a whole
- Superior negotiating skills
- Excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be resilient, detailed and creative
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high stress situations
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient
- Patience and know-how help develop assistant Music Supervisors.
- Someone from a composition background would be preferred but not required
- You love music and are passionate about Songtradr’s mission to increase the value of music for all
- You are eager to learn
- You are able to adapt to various situations in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable talking about music and the industry as a whole to creatives, brand teams, and producers
How You’ll Fit Big Sync’s Culture
- CONSCIOUSLY COLLABORATIVE: You understand ‘team’ and collaborate with kindness and respect
- HUMBLY CONFIDENT: You’re confident but are never arrogant
- DILIGENTLY DRIVEN: You’re self-motivated, hard-working, and get results
- INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: You’re positive, open, and passionate about finding innovative solutions
- GOOD BUSINESS FOR ALL: You do what’s good for the business
Perks of the Job
- Work from anywhere
- Paid vacation time
- Pension matching program
Big Sync Music is part of the Songtradr family of companies. You are welcome at Songtradr for who you are, no matter where you’re from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background!
Since our launch in 2016, we have always been driven by our love for music and our intention to bring positive change to the industry. Today, that intention remains. We aim to continue the journey of unlocking the potential of human creativity through conscious innovation.
If after reading this you know this is the perfect role for you, please apply via THIS LINK and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.