Big Sync Music, part of the Songtradr Group, is the world’s first global, full service, creative music licensing agency to work directly for brands and ad agencies.
Our unique model consolidates the music licensing, creation and strategy of global companies through one unified hub. This tried and tested blueprint delivers our clients’ concentrated buying power, creative continuity, centralised data reporting and a consistency of process that protects them from the often confusing world of music synchronisation.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to help create or garner new business opportunities for the company with creative agencies. The successful candidate will develop measures to not only increase the client portfolio but also look for ways to increase services and revenues from the existing client base in the UK and internationally from commercial licensing, composition and a range of other services.
Main Job Duties
- Your role would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Researching and profiling potential clients, brands and agencies.
- Using contracts and research to generate new business opportunities.
- Assist with relationship management of existing accounts and drive their revenue growth.
- Delivering presentations and research materials.
- Attending meetings with clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have excellent networking and business acquisition skills
- Have superior negotiating skills
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms.
- Be resilient, detailed and creative.
- Be able to successfully work on your own initiative.
- Being able to work with clients demands a company target and guidelines.
- Be consistent, dependable and efficient.
- You love music and are passionate about Songtradr’s mission to increase the value of music for all
- A decent understanding of the creative agency landscape
- An awareness of the music licensing process
- An understanding of an effective new business process.
How You’ll Fit Big Sync’s Culture
- CONSCIOUSLY COLLABORATIVE: You understand ‘team’ and collaborate with kindness and respect
- HUMBLY CONFIDENT: You’re confident but are never arrogant
- DILIGENTLY DRIVEN: You’re self-motivated, hard-working, and get results
- INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: You’re positive, open, and passionate about finding innovative solutions
- GOOD BUSINESS FOR ALL: You do what’s good for the business
- You love music and believe in Songtradr’s mission
Perks of the Job
- Work from anywhere (but be available for GMT hours)
- Paid time off
- Team health initiatives
Big Sync Music is part of the Songtradr family of companies. You are welcome at Songtradr for who you are, no matter where you’re from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background!
Since our launch in 2016, we have always been driven by our love for music and our intention to bring positive change to the industry. Today, that intention remains. We aim to continue the journey of unlocking the potential of human creativity through conscious innovation.
If after reading this you know this is the perfect role for you, please apply via THIS LINK and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.