JOB DESCRIPTION – VP MARKETING / DIGITAL
Lead the BMLG efforts in the digital space. Working with our roster of artists and JV partners, this role is tasked with creating, delivering, and coordinating digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee our digital campaign planning to grow engagements at the key social platforms that ultimately help drive consumption!
- Lead our digital marketing team on the daily.
- Collaborate with internal teams to help drive great campaigns, engagements and revenue.
- Leverage artist’s channels to grow audiences and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid campaigns.
- Work with our internal team, artists and managers on best practices.
- Analyze and report on key metrics.
- Propose innovative plans and spending needs in conjunction with real results while adjusting in real time.
- Work with our creative and content strategy teams on needed assets
- Report back on digital marketing performance (KPI/ROI) for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify trends and opportunities in the digital space.
- Maintain current relationships with key partners while developing new relationships with upcoming partners.
- Passion for Music!
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies. Have insights into market trends, developments and tools.
- Extensive knowledge of the music market. Experience in Country is a plus!
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns.
- Team player with a positive attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Be highly organized multi-tasker that can follow process and monitor budgets.
- Knowledgeable of market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, digital marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and organized with excellent time management skills.
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Be flexible with last minute changes and adjustments.